Returns & Exchanges
Returns & Exchanges Policy
We want you to be completely happy with your purchase. If for some reason you want return an item please read the following guidelines:
- We do not offer a refund for change of mind or if the item does not fit/suit. We provide a store credit note.
- Before posting back, please ensure each item is in its original condition, unworn, unwashed with all tags still attached. This includes no make up stains or perfume scent.
- The item must not be part of our clearance priced items from the ‘Clearance’. We do not, refund, exchange size or provide store credit for these items.
- You must post the item within 14 days from receipt, as per tracking details recorded by our shipping company.
Return of an item will be at your own expense. We highly recommend recording your tracking number as we cannot be liable for any missing parcels.
- Sorry, we cannot hold items you wish to exchange for so we recommend sending back your item asap to avoid disappointment where you can then use your store credit to purchase what you like.
- A store credit note for acceptable items will be processed on the same business day, or next, that we receive it back. Store credit notes are in the form of an email with a unique discount code for our website.
- Promotional items or giveaways may not be refunded for cash or store credit. One size change is acceptable when available.
- When an item is deemed faulty by Girls Like Monsters Too, we will only offer refund when the item can not be replaced with the exact same item or repaired. This is in accordance with Australian Consumer Law.
- The Girls Like Monsters Too Exchange Policy applies to all payment methods - Credit card, Afterpay, Paypal and Sezzle.
If you have further questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Your enquiries are important to us and we don't want to miss them so please DO NOT message on a Facebook Post or Facebook Messenger for these enquiries as our admin team do not have access to your order information.
General order enquiries to email@example.com
Faulty or Incorrect Items
We strive to provide you perfect and correct items every order. In the event that something slips past us, we understand the disappointment and inconvenience this may cause, so we want to resolve the problem as quickly as possible.
It is the buyers responsibility to inspect each item for faults and that all items received are correct items to what has been ordered. If there is a problem, simply send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining what you have received. We reserve the right to ask for a photo in some cases.
Once received, we will post your item back to you.
If you do not wish to keep this same item, this is considered change of mind and a credit note will be issued.
If we do not have the same item, same size available, you will be given the choice of refund or credit note.